To improve care, we must all work together to positively impact care at every stage in the patient journey. APSNA will continually strive to bring its membership and colleague’s timely, valuable and contemporary materials.
We understand that our roles are expanding, complex, and changing in response to the demands of modern-day healthcare. Yet, the qualities that make the most difference to patients—confidence, competence, and compassion—remain the same.
Therefore in this section of the website we have brought together clinical information and professional development products that provide the essential support for today’s pediatric surgical healthcare professionals' needs at the point-of-care. Our products, services and partnerships are designed to help caregivers AND professionals improve practice, encourage broad and deep adoption of exceptional professional practice guidelines and promote a culture of quality across your organization.
- Clinical Solutions
- Ostomy Information
- Patient and Family Information
- Related Links
- Professional Development
- Clinical Mentorship Program
- Pediatric Nursing: Scope and Standards (2nd ed.)
- Pediatric Surgery NP Competency Framework
- Standardized Toolbox of Education for Pediatric Surgery (STEPS).
- Copyright Guidelines
- Nursing Care of the Pediatric Surgical Patient (3rd ed.)
- Pocket Guide to Pediatric Surgical Nursing
- Position Statements