Speakers and Poster Presenters
APSNA is thrilled to have you participate in the Virtual 30th Annual Scientific Conference. Our speakers truly make our conference successful.
Please refer to the Presenter Guidelines
and use the APSNA slide template
as you develop your Annual Scientific Conference presentation.
Attention Poster Presenters:
A poster author MUST
be present during the designated Poster Author sessions to answer participant questions.
Poster Author and Viewing Schedule *
Schedule is currently being built, please check back for more information.
Please note: Contact hour credit may not be given for speakers/spouses where the individual beneﬁts by receiving a salary, royalty, intellectual property rights, consulting fee honoraria, ownership interest, or other ﬁnancial benefit by a commercial interest entity whereby the information presented will be biased by this relationship.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRESENTER/FACULTY CONTACT HOURS
Presenters and authors may earn contact hours for their preparation of a presentation if they approach this as an independent learner directed activity (this does not apply to poster presentations). An independent learner directed activity is where the learner takes the initiative, with or without the help of others, in assessing their learning needs, formulating learning goals and objectives, identifying materials and resources for learning, choosing and implementing appropriate learning strategies and evaluating learning outcomes. The formula for granting such contact hours is 2 NAPNAP Contact Hours per hour of interaction (or a 2:1 ratio). Like other NAPNAP Contact Hours awarded based on time metrics, contact hours can be designated in 15-minute increments.
Policy for calculating faculty contact hours:
- Faculty may be awarded two (2) NAPNAP Contact Hours for each hour of content developed for a live or online activity.
- Faculty may not claim simultaneous contact hours as learners for sessions at which they present; however, they may claim participant contact hours for other sessions they attend as learners at a designated live activity.
- Contact hours may only be claimed once for initial presentation/activity.
- Repeated or archived presentations are not eligible for contact hours.
- Faculty contact hours will be calculated by the APSNA Program Planning Committee and will be automatically added to faculty transcripts. Faculty will not have the option to evaluate and claim contact hours for their own presentation in the credit tracking system.