While our APSNA membership offers the following benefits:
- APSNA’s electronic scholarly journal - Four quarterly issues of the Journal of Pediatric Surgical Nursing
- Exclusive online resources, such as APSNAs Patient and Family Information Sheets, Educational web series, Clinical Mentorship Program, Pediatric Nursing Scope and Standards, Pediatric Surgery NP Competency, the online Membership Directory, Standardized Toolbox of Education for Pediatric Surgery (STEPS)
- Scholarships for education, research and wound care.
- Member awards: Founder's Award, Innovation Award, Champion Award.
- Annual spring conference held in conjunction with APSA’s conference
- Special member prices on conference registration, APSA conference registration
- Peer support and networking through our special interest groups (SIG), member email lists, committee involvement, and ad hoc groups
- News You Can Use - eNews bringing you the latest industry news and activities of our association
- AORN, ANA and APSNA joint membership - “Triad” membership
- Clinical Mentorship - connecting you to motivated, pediatric surgical experts throughout the country
- Leadership Opportunities - Election to board membership, committee participation, SIG leadership
Start your registration below.
TRIAD Membership Package offers much more!
For $205, an existing APSNA member (membership value $110) can renew their membership, join AORN (membership value $160) and have an affiliate membership with ANA (membership value $45) at a substantial savings. This is an exciting opportunity for APSNA Members who would like access to additional resources at significant cost savings.
Sign Up Now
APSNA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Membership dues are $110.00 per year.
You can also join as an affiliate member - and enjoy the same benefits - but not have voting privileges within the organization. Please visit the section at the base of this page for affiliate membership.
NOTE: Existing Members please log into the web site and use the "Renew" feature in the main horizontal menu.
APSNA MEMBERSHIP TYPES
- Regular Memberships for registered nurses only.
- Affiliate membership is for allied health professionals only.
If you have any questions about joining, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org