NOMINATIONS NOW CLOSED.
The search for future APSNA leaders begins each year after our Annual Conference. The Nominations Committee (NEW 2016) seeks potential candidates with leadership experience and a strong desire to serve our membership.
Nomination defined: a colleague or themselves may nominate An APSNA member in good standing for 2 years for a board position. President Elect nominees must have successfully served a minimum of one term on the board at a previous time.
The available positions in the 2017 election are:
- Director of Development
These candidates will assume office in May 2017.
- Candidate Handbook
- Candidate Application
- Candidate Conflict of Interest/Board of Directors Code of Conduct Signature Page
- Candidate Non discrimination Harassment Policy Signature Page
- Institutional Support Letter
The Nominations Committee Members* thank you for your nominations!!!*
- Barbara Bratton, APSNA President Elect, 2016-2017, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Kim Cogley, Past APSNA Leadership Chair, 2014-2016, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Pittsburgh, PA
- Carmen Duque, APSNA Director of Information Systems, 2014-2016, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, Miami, FL
- Muggs Helin, APSNA Past President, 2009-2010, Fmr. American Family Children’s Hospital, Madison, WI
- Liz Hood, Past APSNA Leadership Chair, 2012-2014, The Ann and Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Laura Koehler, Past Membership Chair, 2010-2012, American Family Children’s Hospital, Madison, WI
- Ellen O’Donnell, APSNA Past President, 2012-2013, Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston MA
- Raquel Pasarón, APSNA Immediate Past President/Nominations Chair – Non Voting Member, Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, Miami, FL
- Susan Ziegfeld, Past APSNA Leadership Chair, 2010-2012, John Hopkins Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
* Nominations Committee Members cannot be on candidate slate
For any questions please contact APSNA Past President