Last Revised: 2-27-2018
It is our privilege and pleasure to invite you to APSNA’s 27th Annual Scientific Conference.
The conference is being held Monday, April 30 through Thursday, May 3, 2018, at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, in Palm Desert, California.
At the 27th Annual Scientific Conference, the Program Committee will showcase the growth and future state of pediatric surgical nursing. The conference is intended for a dynamic, growing body of members representing various nursing roles including bedside nurses, operating room nurses, clinic nurses, advanced practice nurses, nurse managers, and nurse educators.
Attendees will benefit from a wide range of topics and faculty presenting on original evidence-based, research findings as well as on innovative ideas for successful approaches to clinical application of pediatric surgical nursing. Find out more in our registration brochure.
Special sessions at the 2018 Conference:
- Preconference Workshop: Pediatric Surgery Procedures and Radiology Boot Camp - Mon., April 30, 2018
- Joint APSA/APSNA Session
Conference Registration Now Open!
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
- This program is accredited for 16 NAPNAP CE contact hours per the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners Continuing Education Guidelines. The preconference workshop is accredited for 4.0 NAPNAP CE contact hours per the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners Continuing Education Guidelines. Pharmacology credit hours yet to be determined.
- This program is not yet approved for CME credit. Conference organizers plan to request 20.3 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from the AAPA Review Panel. The total number of approved credits yet to be determined.
- Trauma credits yet to be determined.
- For those registrants needing Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits, a CME processing fee of $30 is charged in addition to the annual meeting registration fee. To enroll for CME credits, check the appropriate box on the annual meeting registration form and include the CME processing fee. CME registration must be completed before the annual meeting.
HOUSING & TRAVEL INFORMATION
The JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, a beautiful location in the heart of Palm Desert, offers an exceptional venue for the 2018 APSNA Conference.
Special room pricing has been secured for the conference. Rooms and rates are based on availability and subject to state and local fees/taxes. Conference attendees are encouraged to make their travel arrangements early.
For details and more information please visit our Housing & Travel Information page.
INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
The APSNA exhibit program is developed to give exhibitors optimum contact with the leaders in pediatric surgical nursing. A detailed prospectus will be available for download shortly. Our Exhibitor Page is under construction -- check often to obtain more details, along with exhibitors already committed to the event, on our Exhibitor Page.
Check back often as the content of this page changes.
Please contact the APSNA Director of Program for questions related to the Annual Scientific Conference or content on this page.