APSNA & NAPNAP Special Subscription Package
Sunday, March 13, 2016
Posted by: Raquel Pasaron
March 13, 2016
APSNA and the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) have partnered to bring members a unique opportunity to enjoy NAPNAP privileges in a special subscription package.
For only $99 a year, APSNA members can take advantage of NAPNAP resources including:
• Access to scholarly clinical information in our highly cited Journal of Pediatric Health Care
• Broaden your experience and expand your network with one of our 17 Special Interest Groups (SIGs), gain best practice resources in areas such as acute care, injury prevention and more and network with fellow members in our online, community, Team Peds: Member Network
• Receive breaking national and local child health and advanced practice nursing news with highly-rated PNP Daily News
• Enjoy a discount to NAPNAP national conference with more than 100 general and concurrent sessions, poster presentations and intensive workshops in primary, acute and specialty care – you can earn more than 20 contact hours
• Access to our online advocacy resources and Child Health Policy Learning Collaborative monthly calls
• Career Connection job center, as well as the comprehensive Career Resource Guide
• Get NAPNAP Newsflash biweekly newsletters, featuring association updates and industry news
• Share copies of our semi-annual Ready, Set, Grow: Raising Healthy Kids consumer publication with your patients
• Assist patients with a growing library of patient and family resources
Visit NAPNAP’s website for a full list of subscription privileges.
Contact NAPNAP’s member services department at 1-917-746-8300 if you have questions about this APSNA only opportunity.