The purpose of the Champion Award is for the APSNA Board of Directors to honor an individual(s) who support(s) and promote(s) APSNA members in their pursuit of the organizational strategic vision.
(Click for Awards Policy)
- Is a non-member of APSNA.
- Is not employed by APSNA.
- Nomination criteria activities may include but are not limited to APSNA advocacy, supporting APSNA members seeking leadership opportunities within the organization, promoting APSNA as a leader in high quality pediatric surgical nursing resources, and supporting efforts to strengthen APSNA membership recruitment/retention.
Recognition of Recipient(s):
- Invitation to attend the Founders Award Ceremony and Reception, with a guest, at the annual conference in order to receive an award of recognition (travel expenses not included).
- Announcement of award recipient and contributions will be published in the News You Can Use and on the website immediately after the annual conference.
How to Apply:
Send the following information electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An online application will be submitted for all award nominations.
- All required elements will be turned in by the due date.
- Nominator will submit a letter of support (using the following criteria), which includes the nominee’s contact information.
- Name, institution, job title and contact information of nominator.
January 1 - December 31.
Awardee will be announced at the Founders Award Ceremony and Reception.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com.
Miami Associates in Pediatric Surgery, P.A.
This year the Champion award recipients are a group of very dedicated pediatric surgeons who have defined what a Champion award recipient is. They were nominated and recognized by two APSNA members that have recognized their support and commitment to APSNA.